- Heating Installation
- Nest Products
- Heating Repair
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
Bryant Heat Pumps
- Light Commercial Heating Systems
- Zone Control Systems
Indoor Air Quality
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Maintenance Plan
Bryant Preferred Furnaces in Tampa
For years, IERNA's Heating & Cooling has carried and recommended to our customers Bryant brand furnaces for their homes. We feel that Bryant offers exceptional quality systems that provide high quality heating at an affordable price for any home in which they are installed. If you are interested in learning more about a Preferred furnace from Bryant in your home, call us today.
What makes the Bryant Preferred line of furnaces so enticing is the combination of comfort control technology designed to improve even distribution of heat in your home with the high SEER rating and environmentally friendly construction of the device.
Same - Day Service • 7 - Days a Week A/C Emergency Hotline 813-948-6355
Features of the Bryant Preferred Line of Furnaces for Your Home
Bryant Preferred furnaces are available starting at an AFUE rating of 80%. We carry and recommend the Model: 925T as the best option available from Bryant in this line. With an AFUE rating of 96.2% and construction designed to improve air flow and reduce the cost of operation, the 925T is an exceptional system for a number of reasons. Features include:
- AFUE Rating of 96.2%
- PerfectHeat Technology actively measures the conditions and adjusts heating accordingly.
- Fan On Plus Technology
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- 10 year parts limited warranty when registered
Beyond the basic benefits of a Bryant Preferred furnace, these systems are available in sizes up to 120,000 BTUh to ensure you are comfortable no matter how big your home is. To further ensure comfort, the system comes with two speed induction and two stages of heat meaning it can more subtly adjust to the changes in temperature both outside and in your home.
- Delivers up to 96.2% AFUE
- Perfect Heat™ technology monitors changing conditions to adjust heating
- Fan On Plus™ technology
- Stainless steel heat exchangers for lasting durability
- 10–year parts limited warranty when properly registered
Specs (Model: 925T)
- Energy Efficiency: Up to 96.2% AFUE
- Inducer Motor: Two–speed
- Gas Valve: Two stages of heat
- Warranty: 10–year parts limited warranty upon registration
- ENERGY STAR® Details: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Bryant has determined that the Preferred Series 95t gas furnace meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Controls Supported: All Thermostats
- Diagnostics: On board
- Capacity: 40,000 – 120,000 BTUH
- Blower Motor: Variable speed ECM
- Primary Heat Exchanger: Stainless steel
- Secondary Heat Exchanger: Fin–and–tube stainless steel
- Fuel: Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
- Profile: Variable–speed multipoise
- Construction: Galvanized steel
- Paint: Baked–on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
If you are interested in learning more about Bryant’s Preferred line of gas furnaces and how they can benefit your home, call the experts of IERNA's Heating & Cooling today. We can help you select a system that matches your particular needs and then perform any necessary upgrades to support your new system.