When selecting a new furnace for your home, you want one that will match the specific needs of your family without costing a fortune to operate. That is why IERNA’s Heating & Cooling carries only quality furnaces offered by Bryant – the manufacturer we trust and recommend to all of our customers.
Bryant offers three lines of furnaces, each with their own benefits according to the needs of the homeowner. The Legacy line of furnaces is designed to provide a substantial upgrade in heating efficiency over existing systems without it costing a fortune to operate. This budget line of furnaces offers an AFUE of 95% and the durability and reliability of Bryant systems.
FEATURES OF A BRYANT LEGACY FURNACE FOR YOUR HOME
We carry the Legacy Line 95 gas furnace, which offers a cutting edge 95% AFUE. This means it uses at least 95% of the gas fuel it consumes to produce heat for your home, sharply reducing your heating bills.
Available in sizes up to 96,000 BTUh, the Legacy furnace will provide ample heating for your home without costing a fortune to operate. Other features of this furnace include:
- Fan On Plus technology
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchange
- Pilot–free PerfectLight
- Sealed Combustion
- 10 year parts limited warranty when registered
This system is built to last and to provide ample heating for any home. If you are interested in learning more about how the Legacy Line 95 gas furnace can provide ample heating for your home, call today. Additional specs for this model include:
- Tremendous energy savings–up to 95% AFUE
- Fan On Plus™ technology
- Sealed combustion system
- Stainless steel heat exchangers for lasting durability
- Pilot–free PerfectLight™ ignition
- 10–year parts limited warranty when properly registered
SPECS (MODEL: 359AAV)
- Energy Efficiency: Up to 95% AFUE
- Warranty: 10–year parts limited warranty upon registration
- ENERGY STAR® Details: As an ENERGY STAR® partner, Bryant has determined that the Legacy™ Line 95 gas furnace meets the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Controls Supported: All Thermostats
- Diagnostics: On board
- Capacity: 58,000 – 96,000 BTUH
- Blower Motor: Multi–speed
- Primary Heat Exchanger: Stainless steel
- Fuel: Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
- Profile: Multi–speed multipoise
- Construction: Galvanized steel
- Paint: Baked–on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
Call IERNA’s Heating & Cooling today to learn more about Bryant Legacy line furnaces for your Tampa home. One of our Bryant certified technicians will discuss your options with you, so you can make an educated choice about the system that will best fit your needs.
Call us for fast, reliable emergency HVAC services! Find your local Ierna’s today for fast, reliable emergency HVAC services in your area!